The pupillage offer at Atkin Chambers
The pupillage award at Atkin Chambers
Chambers offers two funded 12-month pupillages. The annual pupillage award for pupils starting in September 2023 is £72,500.
The award is paid in equal monthly instalments throughout the pupillage and Chambers offers up to £25,000 from the pupillage award by way of funding for the BPTC and considers applications for further advances on a case-by-case basis.
What Atkin Chambers offers pupils
- A friendly place to work with a real sense of community.
- Exposure to a wide and varied workload.
- The chance to work alongside highly-experienced barristers internationally recognised as leaders in their specialist fields.
- Great preparation during pupillage for successful entry into the high-quality commercial and international work that a career at Atkin Chambers involves.
- Support in understanding and developing the non-legal skills to assist in building a successful practice as a junior tenant in Chambers.
- Support from Chambers’ highly-regarded, friendly and responsive clerking team, during your pupillage and throughout your tenancy.
- A commitment to recruiting tenants from our own pupils.