Pupillage at Atkin Chambers
Welcome to Atkin Chambers’ pupillage information centre
We are a commercial set of Chambers at the forefront of construction, energy and infrastructure law at the Bar.
The purpose of pupillage is to teach the skills needed to become a successful member of Chambers in all of these areas. Chambers’ continued success depends on maintaining the reputation for excellence for which its members are known. To this end, we are committed to recruiting the best candidates for pupillage.
Meet members of Chambers
Chambers offers a number of opportunities to meet members this autumn. Details on events for applicants this autumn are here.
How to apply to Chambers
If you are interested in applying to changes for pupillage starting in 2023, please make sure you have reviewed all the content in this section of Chambers’ website before you apply.
- How to apply for pupillage at Atkin Chambers
- Pupillage interviews and offers
- The pupillage offer at Atkin Chambers
- Life as a pupil at Atkin Chambers
- Tenancy at Atkin Chambers
- Mini-pupillages at Atkin Chambers
- Frequently Asked Questions about Pupillage
- Pupillage Blog