Atkin Chambers is delighted to be shortlisted for Set of the Year at The Legal 500 Bar Awards 2023. Chambers has also been shortlisted for Arbitrators Set of the Year, Construction and Energy Set of the Year and Professional Negligence Set of the Year.
A number of members have also been shortlisted for individual awards, including:
- Senior Arbitrator of the Year: Sir Robert Akenhead
- Construction and Energy Silk of the Year: Stuart Catchpole KC
- Construction and Energy Silk of the Year: Manus McMullan KC
- Construction and Energy Junior of the Year: Camille Slow and Lucie Briggs
- Professional Negligence Junior of the Year: Katie Powell
The awards honour those sets of chambers, silks and juniors who have particularly excelled in their practice areas over the past 12 months.
The awards ceremony will take place in London on 3rd October. For further information on the awards and the full shortlist for 2023 see The Legal 500 Bar Awards website.