Lucie regularly acts in a wide range of general construction and engineering disputes both domestic and international. Cases include construction projects both domestic and commercial, large infrastructure and transportation projects, geotechnical and contaminated land disputes, technical engineering projects, M&E and manufacturing. The disputes cover a wide range of issues including delay, defects, valuation, final account and contractual disputes. Cases include:
- Representing a property developer in a dispute arising out of a large residential and commercial property development (circa £65 mil) on Regent Street.
- Acting in a High Court TCC dispute between a housing association and a design and build contractor concerning the construction of a supermarket and housing development. Claims of circa £2 million concerned defective design and construction works.
- Representing an M&E contractor in a claim concerning alleged defects in the heating and hot water installation for a large block of flats (both privately owned and housing association).
- Acting on behalf of a contractor in a dispute arising out of the design and installation of a waterproofing system for a multi-story car-park.
- Acting for the owner of a warehouse complex in a dispute against its structural engineers arising out of the defective design of the warehouse floor slabs.