Atkin Chambers recognised again as a leading set in the Legal 500 UK Bar 20207th Oct 2019
Thanks to the support of members’ clients, Atkin Chambers is recognised again as a leading set in this year’s The Legal 500 UK Bar. It is highlighted as “’extremely strong’ with an ‘international reputation for leading advocacy and advisory work in the construction, engineering, and infrastructure arenas’”, and as a “’go-to’ set for energy construction and engineering disputes”.
The set continues to be top tier ranked in construction and is also now tier 2 across all its other key practice areas: energy, professional negligence, international arbitration: (counsel), and IT and telecoms:
- In construction the “‘extremely strong‘ and specialist Atkin Chambers has an international reputation for leading advocacy and advisory work in the construction, engineering, and infrastructure arenas”.
- It is a “‘go-to” set for energy construction and engineering disputes”.
- In international arbitration (counsel) it is the “‘number one set for construction law’ with some ‘standout barristers’ whose ‘competence and experience is really what you need for complex and international disputes’. The set has a hugely impressive global reach, and members are extremely experienced acting on disputes in the Middle East and Asia”.
- In professional negligence Chambers is an “‘extremely strong construction set’ and is therefore ‘well-placed to handle complex construction, engineering, infrastructure and energy-related professional negligence disputes'”.
- In IT and telecoms Chambers is a “set to note for IT infrastructure disputes”.
Recognition also came for Chambers’ clerking team who “appreciate the bigger picture and need for lasting relationships” and are “knowledgeable, helpful, and proactive and work to find solutions to issues that arise”.