Large-scale development projects can produce some of the more difficult construction-related disputes. In addition to the usual technical aspects, one may have issues such as environmental sustainability, human rights or corruption to contend with.
The panel of leading practitioners will give their own accounts of the issues that can occur when handling development project disputes.
- Jane Davies Evans, Barrister, 3 Verulam Buildings (moderator)
- Professor Doug Jones AO, Arbitrator, Atkin Chambers
- David Kaggwa, Senior Partner, Kaggwalaw
- Emma Schaafsma (Kratochvilova), Partner, CMS Legal
- Mark Wheeler, Head of Diales, Quantum & Technical Expert, Diales