Professor Doug Jones AO will be speaking at two events for Paris Arbitration Week:
On Tuesday 21 September 2021 (8:30 – 10:30, CET) he will join a panel for Jeantet’s annual Paris Arbitration Week roundtable dedicated to CEE/CIS. This year, the participants will discuss measures to improve efficiency in construction arbitration proceedings. The debate will focus first, on pre-arbitration procedures and then on their impact on the arbitral proceedings.
The panel is composed of the following speakers:
- Aisha Nadar, Senior Consultant Advokatfirman Runeland AB, Member of the Panel of Conciliators of ICSID, Stockholm, Sweden
- Professor Doug Jones AO, Independent Arbitrator, Atkin Chambers, Sydney, Australia
- Hjordis Birna, Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris, France
- Malgorzata Surdek-Janicka, FCIArb, Partner at CMS, Vice-President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, Warsaw, Poland
- Michael Mcilwrath, Founder at MDisputes, Florence, Italy
The event will be moderated by Ioana Knoll-Tudor, Partner, Jeantet.