Atkin Chambers is hosting its annual pupillage open evening on Tuesday, 2 November at 5.30pm.
This year our Pupillage Evening will be a virtual panel discussion followed by a question and answer session with practising barristers at Atkin Chambers.
The event aims to give prospective pupils an opportunity to learn more about life at the commercial and construction Bar, advice on applying for pupillage, and answers to any questions they have on applying for and working at the Bar.
Topics covered will include:
- An insight into the commercial and construction Bar
- Brexit, COVID-19 and the future
- Why more candidates should consider a career at the commercial/construction Bar
- Path to the Bar as non-law student
- What is Atkin Chambers looking for in candidates?
- Tips for the application process and interviews
- Life as a pupil
- Turning pupillage into tenancy
- Practice as a junior tenant
RSVP via email to email@example.com.
We will confirm your place by email. A link to the event will be sent out nearer the time.
Do you have a question? Do please send it in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be the opportunity to post questions on the day.
For further info
Applications for pupillage starting September 2023 open on Wednesday 5 January 2022 and close at 2pm on Wednesday 9 February 2022.
For further information on pupillage at Atkin Chambers, including key dates and how to apply, please click here to view the pupillage information hub.