This is an opportunity for students who are interested in a career at the Commercial/Chancery Bar to hear from barristers who practice in this area of law.
Five panellists from a range of sets will provide an insight into life as a Commercial/Chancery barrister, areas of practice, pupillage advice and their pro bono work.
- Mathias Cheung – barrister, Atkin Chambers
- Thomas Keane, Pupil in the Business & Property Group, No.5 Chambers
- James Saunders – barrister, New Square Chamber
- Hossein Sharafi – barrister, 4 Stone Buildings
- Fiona Whiteside – barrister, Twenty Essex