A number of members of Atkin Chambers have been recognised by the new The Legal 500 EMEA guide to the UK Bar in the Middle East.
Atkin Chambers is cited as “certainly one of the best, if not the best, sets in relation to construction and engineering matters – the experience its members have is really the one you need for complex, international disputes” with members representing “elite contractors and leading regional employers in a range of disputes on landmark developments”.
- Chantal-Aimée Doerries QC – “What takes others ten pages to justify she can do in one.”
- Andrew White QC – “Always more than happy to roll his sleeves up and get stuck in.”
- David Streatfeild-James QC – “He deserves his reputation as one of the best.”
- Simon Lofthouse QC – “Among the absolute elite in the construction arena.”
- Riaz Hussain QC – “He has a forceful, tenacious and effective cross-examination technique.”
- Nicholas Collings – “Very comfortable with complex technical issues, he is always in command of the detail.”
- Rupert Choat – “A top-quality advocate, in particular in cross-examination.”
- Camille Slow – “Unquestionably all over the detail of the case.”
- Simon Crawshaw – “Reliable, forceful, highly intelligent and effective.”
- Rónán Hanna – “Technically strong with an engaging advocacy style.”
- Andrew Fenn – “Extremely clever, he is able to get in to the detail quickly.”
- Zulfikar Khayum – “He fits in the team seamlessly – absolutely nothing gets past him.”