Hudson’s Building and Engineering Contracts (13th Edition)10th Dec 2015
Hudson is regarded by many as the leading reference on Construction Law. The 13th Edition, edited by Nicholas Dennys QC and Robert Clay, provides a comprehensive update on the law and interpretation of construction contracts and was brought up to date by a panel comprising of many of the leading practitioners at Atkin Chambers.
New edition features:
- An in-depth explanation and interpretation of the law relating to construction contracts
- The issues arising from the provisions in common use in bespoke contracts and in all key standard construction contracts
- The leading UK cases, significant and illuminating cases from commonwealth jurisdictions, and important decisions not reported elsewhere
- Influential discussions of significant construction law problems
- The ambiguities and technicalities often arising over interpretation and application of contracts
New to the 13th edition:
- Extended treatment of restitution and quantum meruit
- Extended and revised discussion of certificates
- New analysis of quality obligations
For further details and to order the 13th Edition please click here.