Hudson is regarded by many as the leading reference on Construction Law. The 13th Edition, edited by Nicholas Dennys QC and Robert Clay, provides a comprehensive update on the law and interpretation of construction contracts and was brought up to date by a panel comprising of many of the leading practitioners at Atkin Chambers.
New edition features:
- An in-depth explanation and interpretation of the law relating to construction contracts
- The issues arising from the provisions in common use in bespoke contracts and in all key standard construction contracts
- The leading UK cases, significant and illuminating cases from commonwealth jurisdictions, and important decisions not reported elsewhere
- Influential discussions of significant construction law problems
- The ambiguities and technicalities often arising over interpretation and application of contracts
New to the 13th edition:
- Extended treatment of restitution and quantum meruit
- Extended and revised discussion of certificates
- New analysis of quality obligations
For further details and to order the 13th Edition please click here.