Atkin Chambers continues to attract high praise from clients for members’ work and client service across its core practice areas in Chambers UK Bar 2022.
The guide notes Chambers has “an outstanding reputation in the construction industry” and is ‘”a premier construction set” with an outstanding bench of barristers, from market-leading silks to rising star juniors” as well as being “home to an outstanding group of energy barristers”. “Individuals here are eminently capable of handling the full spectrum of construction disputes including the highest-value and most complex proceedings both domestically and internationally”.
In International arbitration it notes that “Atkin Chambers has attained a commanding stature in the market as a result of both the depth of its expertise and the strength of its advocacy across the full gamut of construction arbitrations. Members here enjoy a constant flow of high-value instructions”.
Atkin Chambers and its members and door tenants are ranked in:
- Construction (Band 1 set)
- Energy & Natural Resources (Band 2 set)
- International Arbitration: Construction/Engineering (Band 1 set)
- Professional Negligence: Technology & Construction (Band 1 set)
- Information Technology (Band 2 set)
- International Arbitration: Arbitrators