Rupert Choat is the contributing editor of the newly published “GAR Know-how: Construction Arbitration”.
Select experienced practitioners from 18 key jurisdictions answer 57 commonly asked questions to provide everyone from in-house council, litigators and arbitrators to academics, students and government officials with information on processes and procedures in construction arbitration across key jurisdictions.
GAR Know-how: Construction Arbitration is curated by Rupert Choat on topic areas that include:
- Limitation and prescription periods.
- Force majeure and hardship.
- Choice of laws, seat, arbitrator and language.
- Liquidated damages and similar pre-agreed sums.
- Assessing damages and limitations and exclusions of liability.
- Courts and arbitrarily tribunals.