Atkin Chambers’ virtual pupillage open evening will take place on Tuesday 7th November.
The webinar aims to give prospective pupils an opportunity to learn more about life at the Commercial and Construction Bar, advice on applying for pupillage and answers to any questions you have on applying for and working at the Bar.
Topics covered will include:
- An insight into the Commercial and Construction Bar
- Predictions for future opportunities at the Commercial Bar
- Reasons to consider a career at the Commercial and Construction Bar
- Path to the Bar as non-law student
- What is Atkin Chambers looking for in candidates?
- Tips for the application process and interviews
- Life as a pupil
- Turning pupillage into tenancy
- Practice as a junior tenant
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
Click HERE to register.
N.B. This webinar is hosted by Zoom. Please visit the Zoom website for their Terms and Conditions.