Atkin Chambers – information for applicants
Who are Atkin Chambers?
- Leading commercial set at the forefront of construction, energy and infrastructure law
- Globally successful set with recognised international expertise and an outstanding international reputation
- Collection of highly-recognised lawyers in their specialist field
- Leaders in our field both domestically and internationally for over 50 years
- Described as “the place to go for substantial international disputes” and “the premier construction set”
What areas of law do Atkin Chambers specialise in?
- Construction and engineering
- Energy and natural resources
- Infrastructure and PFI/PPP
- IT and telecommunications
- Professional negligence
- Shipbuilding and offshore construction
Notable cases at Atkin Chambers
While much of members’ work is confidential, below is an illustrative sample of the projects in relation to which members have provided dispute advice and advocacy.