Atkin Chambers – information for applicants
Why apply to Atkin Chambers?
- Leading set of commercial barristers
- At the forefront of construction, engineering, and infrastructure project development and disputes
- Described as “the place to go for substantial international disputes” and “the premier construction set”
- Set of the Year for both Construction and Energy, and International Arbitration in The Legal 500 UK Awards 2019.
What areas of law do Atkin Chambers specialise in?
- Construction and engineering
- Energy and natural resources
- Infrastructure and PFI/PPP
- IT and telecommunications
- Professional negligence
- Shipbuilding and offshore construction
Notable cases at Atkin Chambers
While much of members’ work is confidential, below is an illustrative sample of the projects in relation to which members have provided dispute advice and advocacy.