Darryl Royce writes for the Solicitors Journal for their special report on ‘Commercial Law Practice: An Expert Guide’. In this article Darryl covers the following issues:
- What is adjudication?
- The contracts affected by statutory adjudication
- Purpose of the statutory adjudication process
- The procedure
- Challenges and participation in the adjudication
- Getting your tackle in order – A checklist
- Conduct of the adjudication
- General advice
A practical guide to adjudication. Solicitors Journal Special Report, Wilmington.