Mathias Cheung will participate in a virtual panel discussion to discuss contractual, legal and practical issues arising out of a potential second wave of COVID-19 on 16 July.
The webinar will be hosted by Base Quantum and chaired by managing director Danny Frost.
Mathias Cheung will be joined on the panel by Chris Kirby-Turner, Partner, Thomson Snell & Passmore; Barry Menzies, Technical Director, Erith; Martin Buckthorpe, MD, Westridge Construction; Chris Lynch, Director, Kentish Projects; and Laura Hannan, Associate Director, Base Quantum.
The panel will explore contractual and practical responses to COVID-19 risks with focus on the following areas:
- How do we price COVID-19?
- Are risk sharing contracts the way forward?
- Do we need agreements outside of contracts?
- Is it time to really commit to ADR?
- Local lockdowns & the next waves?
The event starts at 10am. To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org.