Rupert Choat KC will be chairing a panel on “The effective use of expert evidence in arbitration” in an event organised by Capital Consulting International – Dubai (CCi) for Dubai Arbitration Week.
“The effective use of expert evidence in arbitration” will examine whether expert witness conferencing/hot-tubbing/expert witness presentations has eroded the concept of the independent expert.
The event on Monday 14 November will start at 4pm with a drinks reception following at same venue.
- Rupert Choat KC (Atkin Chambers, London)
- Antonia Birt (Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Dubai)
- Robert Sliwinski (Alsuwadi & Co. Dubai)
- Mr David Merritt (CCi Dubai)
- David Abbott – DWF, London to CCi
The event will be held at The Capital Club DIFC. To register please email Aubrey.email@example.com.