Her Honour Frances Kirkham CBE will chair Ankura’s annual Great Global Claims Debate event on Wednesday 10 November 2021.
This year, the debate will focus on global claims and their use/popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic. It will cover the following topics:
- Characteristics of global claims
- Historical experience in using global claims
- Challenges and defences to global claims
- Current trends in using global claims
Her Honour Frances Kirkham CBE will be joined by panelists:
- Lucy Garrett QC, Keating Chambers
- Chris Lawrence, Ankura
- Abdul Jinadu, Keating Chambers
- Alex Veopaseuth, Ankura
This event will be held both in person and virtually. There are a restricted number of places available at the venue to allow for social distancing while seated.
For more information please contact email@example.com.