Atkin Chambers Barristers
Our barristers and door tenants are, at any one time, acting on a range of matters in countries across Europe. Recent examples, include acting:
• in a substantial arbitration between Czech and German energy companies about a Bulgarian power station.
• for professionals in multi-party professional negligence proceedings against English and German consultants involved in the acquisition of and development of a retail centre in Frankfurt.
• for Portuguese joint venture in an ICC arbitration in Poland about the construction of a motorway in Poland.
• for a limited company set up by the Gibraltar Government in connection claims concerning defects in a large public housing development.
• for a party in a substantial claim arising out of a joint venture civil engineering project for a combined cycle power station in Spain.
• for contractor in dispute arising out the pre-commissioning and laying of a gas pipeline between Algeria and Spain.