Atkin Chambers Barristers
Barristers and door tenants have broad experience across North & Central Asia including:
• acting for Russian owners against US/UK equipment manufacturers in an ICC arbitration about computer controlled longwall coal mining equipment in Siberia.
• appointed as a Legal Expert by the ICC in connection with a major software dispute in India.
• acting on a matter involving issues associated with the design and construction of the Shakhtar New Stadium Project in Ukraine
• acting for a US based Russian controlled corporation in an LCIA arbitration about the manufacture and supply of process equipment for the manufacture of polypropylene and derived products in Russia.
• an ICC Arbitration regarding a major gas pipeline through Central Asia.
• advising a contractor about a number of Indian power station disputes.
• acting for an Indian private power company against US and Indian state engineering and construction companies in an ICC arbitration about the construction of a power station under English and Indian law.