Atkin Chambers Barristers
Barristers and door tenants have been engaged in connection with a range of construction, energy, shipbuilding and IT projects, and related matters, in the region including:
• an arbitration in Singapore concerning the design of piled foundations for a substantial city centre office development.
• a dispute concerning the design, construction and commissioning of a boiler in a power station in China.
• an LCIA arbitration concerning the design and construction of the topsides of an offshore oil and gas processing platform in South East Asia.
• an ICC arbitration, between a joint venture and a German contractor, in relation to a mixed fuel power station in the Philippines.
• a dispute between an oil conglomerate and an offshore oil service company in relation to an FPSO in offshore Philippines.
• acting ICC arbitrator in an international licensing dispute between English and Asian telecoms technologies developers.
• acting for a property developer in an international arbitration conducted under Indonesian law with the seat of arbitration being Surabaya (Java) about the quality and cost of a reclamation project for large scale residential, commercial and infrastructure project.